The awesome team over at Teapigs sent us new goodies!
They just released a new line of matcha blended drinks which you can see here. They come in grapefruit, apple and elderflower flavours and each contain one serving of matcha and no added sugar! If you’re thinking about getting into drinking matcha but are unsure of what to mix itwith this would be a great beginner product to try.
My immediate thought was: MATCHA GREEN SMOOTHIE!
- 1 carton of Teapigs Matcha Super Power Green tea drink in apple or 330ml/11.1fl oz of apple juice + 1/4 tsp of matcha powder
- 1 banana, cut into chunks and frozen
- 1 quarter of avocado, peeled
- 2 kiwis, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 apple, cored and cut into chunks
- 1 handful of spinach
- Optional: 1 scoop of your favourite plant-based protein powder (I used Vega’s Vega One in vanilla chai flavour)
- Add everything to your blender and blend on high until smooth!
- Pour into a glass and enjoy – don’t forget to chew 🙂