Carrying on from my blueberry extravaganza (thanks 3lbs of blueberries) I have a juice for you! Antioxidants abound! I’m also going to show you how to make juice without a juicer. If you’re like me, you definitely don’t have enough space on the counter for another gadget and honestly who has the energy to lug it out of the cupboard every day?
I’m aware that this time of year everyone is feeling a little under the weather so I’ve packed as much vitamins into this juice as possible – vitamin B1, vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin K, manganese, potassium and antioxidants!
All you need to make juicerless juice is a blender and a nut milk bag.
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 2 clementines, peeled
- 1 apple, cored and cut into chunks
- A handful of green grapes
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Nut milk bag
- Rinse your blueberries and apple and peel the clementine. Core and chop the apple.
- Add all the fruit to the blender and squeeze in the lemon.
- Run the blender on high until all the fruit is combined. It will probably look like a thin speckley smoothie.
- Get a fairly big bowl, and line it with your nut milk bag. Pour in the juice mixture.
- Squeeze the liquid out into the bowl until only the pulp is left in the bag.
- Pour the now pulp-free juice into a glass and enjoy!