After our adventures in Honee Cashew Butter making my husband Brian suddenly got a gleam in his eye. It was his “I’ve thought of some really delicious food idea” gleam. And so, the melted ice cream smoothie was born. No dairy, no problems.
- 1 medium banana, peeled
- 1 small hass avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 tbsp Honee Cashew Butter or nut butter of your choice
- 1 1/2 cups Silk Chocolate Cashew Milk or other chocolate nut milk
- Handful of ice
- Add the banana, avocado, nut butter and ice to the blender jug. Top with the chocolate milk.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.
Note: I haven’t been sponsored by Silk I just think their nut milks are awesome!