I know, I know…another pumpkin recipe. I hope you’ll forgive me! These are mad good!
- 200g dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- First prepare the chocolate. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler on a medium heat.
- Line a muffin tray with paper muffin cups. Divide the melted chocolate in half and then using a teaspoon scoop the melted chocolate into the muffin cups. Make sure the chocolate is spread evenly on the bottom and then put the tray into the fridge for 10-15 minutes to harden.
- Whilst the chocolate is hardening prepare the filling, in a bowl add the peanut butter, pumpkin and vanilla powder, stirring well with a spatula until fully incorporated. Taste and add sweetener if desired.
- Remove the muffin tray from the fridge and using a teaspoon spread the peanut pumpkin filling over the chocolate. Use the spoon to smooth it out slightly.
- Cover the filling with the other half of the melted chocolate and place in the fridge to set completely.
Please follow and like us: